The Pilen GT is a brisk bike with a long pleasant aftertaste. You’ll be enjoying a more forward driving position.
Select from hub and lights
- Shimano Roller brake, hub dynamo and strong head light with LED bulb.
- Shimano Roller brake and a small flexible battery head light.
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc brake a small flexible battery head light.
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc brake with hub dynamo and strong head light with LED bulb.
Basket and chain cover
The Pilen GT can be equipped with optional basket or front carrier. Choose from the baskets and the carrier at the bottom of the page. It can also be equipped with optional covering chain protection.
Front disc brake option
Pilen GT can optionally be fitted with front hydraulic disc brake. For both front and rear disc braks see Pilen GTV.
Customise a GT and get a GT Special
GT Special is a GT where you have selected paint job and parts to your own liking. Single colour bicycles with white or brown tyres are popular. You kan choose:
- Single coloured bike or a custom composition with fenders in any standard Pilen colour.
- Red power painted rims.
- Brown or Creme tyres.
- Saddle Brooks B17 Special or saddle in faux leather.
- Exclusive bells from Japanese Crane Bells.
- A selection of baskets and carriers.
You must order a GT Special though your Pilen retailer. Some delivery time might apply.
The first and foremost argument is no doubt that you get a lot of bike for the buck. The Pilen only has but a few employees, and everyone in the company is able to build a bicycle with quality in the smallest detail. The bicycles are built at a lean production line that the Pilen folks built entirely on their own – a line that is subject to constant improvement.
You can choose the equipment level on all models. If you want a bike with just the bare necessities or spend a little extra, you have the chance to compose your own personal bike. Compare the Pilen’s driving experience and the equipment level with other bicycle brands. The bike feels neater and more lively.